Special workshops to go deeper into the practice...
RESTORATIVE YOGA ~ Spring Series at The Hidden Door in Tburg! Deepen your relationship to ground & breath for relaxation & healing. Gentle movement, breath-work, and longer held restorative poses. All levels ~ Beginners Welcome! 4 Tuesdays 6-7:15pm, 4/10, 4/17, 5/1, 5/8 (no class 4/24). Pre-registration required. Can't make the entire series? Contact me to arrange to drop in at $20/class.
Email Sara if you would like to hear about upcoming events or get added to her WAITING LIST. Sara offers several SLIDING SCALE scholarships & work exchange to those that need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ~ email her to inquire.
- Restorative Yoga with Acupuncture - Collaboration with Abby Richardson. Offered seasonally and/or upon request.
- Winter Renewal ~ Restorative Yoga Mini Retreats. Embrace the quietude of the winter season by taking the time to truly be with your body in a restful state. Gentle Movement, Breath-Work & longer held Restorative Poses. Offered once per month during the winter season.
- Heart, Lungs, and the Dynamics of Breath - Come explore the spiritual and physical anatomy of breath by deeply experiencing your own respiratory organs and muscles. This increased awareness brings freedom to the breath and a sense of embodiment to our mediation and asana practice. Offered annually and/or upon request.
- Intro to Neurobiology & Teaching Trauma Informed Yoga - For Yoga teachers and therapists. TBA. Email me if you are interested.
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training (Anusara 500 SMS module) - TBA. Email me if you are interested.
"I loved the way you taught awareness, so specific, sensual, and embodied. The yoga philosophy is experienced in the feeling center rather than thought about in the mind. Rare and lovely and obviously coming from a true practitioner." Elizabeth
"I love your retreats! Their effects last long after the day and feel especially grounding in these tumultuous times. I really appreciate all the extra things you do to make people feel comfortable! Thank you for all you do to bring greater peace in the world." Melissa
48 hour cancellation policy on workshops.
Rates for private sessions, workshops, and classes available upon request.